The Global College of Management (GCM) was founded in 1996 as the property of Pro-ed. Ltd., an English medium co-educational institution. In addition to academicians, researchers, entrepreneurs, and other professionals renowned for their eminent professional profiles, the promoting team consists of professionals who are prominent in their respective fields at home and abroad.
It is situated in a prime environment in the Mid-Baneshwor area, the center of Kathmandu’s metropolitan area. In addition to offering Ten Plus Two (10+2) Management courses through National Examination Board (NEB), the Global College of Management provides Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) and Master of Business Studies (MBS) programs through Tribhuvan University.
Why choose Global college of management?
GCM offers a +2 Management with a series of skills-development curricula in a technologically and physically rich environment. In addition to the academic setting of the interior, there is ample access to advanced physical, technological, and academic facilities to support daily curricula as well as extra-curricular events. Providing e-learning systems and modern technologies set with other amenities that are integral to helping develop teaching and learning practices beyond the physical walls of a classroom is part of GCM.
- internationally compatible education with the composition of the best teachers, best students & best environment
- co-curricular & extra-curricular activities
- learning opportunities through project-based & research-oriented practical exposure for life skill development.
- Ranked among the best colleges in Nepal by continuously achieving excellent academic results.
- Constantly maintains excellent track records in job placement in and outside Nepal.
- +2 Management