I.J. Pioneer High School was established in 1985, located at Hattiban with the proper arrangement of providing qualitative education to the children. Indra Bhakta Shrestha, a former patron of Nepal Chamber of Commerce and FNCCI, was committed to ensuring that no child and investment would have to leave the country for quality education. Shrestha, a far-sighted individual from a reputed business family, founded the Nepal Chamber of Commerce and FNCCI in addition to his business acumen, he had a great sense of responsibility towards the country and embodied the motto “Changing nation through education”.
Initially, I J Pioneer School had only a few students in Nursery, Kindergarten, and First Grade. But as time passed, I J pioneer school was able to create a more favorable learning environment. It also initiated the +2 science and management from 2013 A.D. Other streams will be added as the country’s needs and policies dictate. The I.J. Pioneer High School believes in providing quality knowledge to every student. Since it is a non-profit organization, it believes that education should be lifelong and is only possible through real, different, and scientific methods.
Salient Features of IJ Pioneer School :
- faculty members are well recognized and established.
- Spacious classrooms
- a library
- Provision of Internship
- Computer lab
- Free internet services
- Each Friday is a Sports day and each last Friday is a Futsal Day
- Season based Swimming
- Coaching classes.
- +2 Management
- +2 Science
- For the I.J students, admission is free.
- Those students scoring A+ will get 50% off Tuition Fees.
- Those students scoring A will get 25% off Tuition Fees.
- The Underprivileged students will get 20% off Tuition Fees.
- VDC/NEB recommended students pay 20% in tuition fees
- 25% of the admissions are for differently-abled students