Prasadi Academy was founded in 1997 as one of the leading groups of +2 schools in Nepal. It has been committed to providing its students with the best possible education, both academically and socially. Prasadi is a public and private school that is fully involved in the communities where it exists. Through its curriculum, +2 life, and extracurricular activities, the school encourages its students to be truthful and responsible individuals who are able to compete in today’s rapidly-developing world. It encourages them to be truthful, responsible, and knowledgeable global citizens who are facing stiff competition posed by the fast development of science and technology.
Prasadi Academy has the following goals in order to fulfill its mission:
- To offer an excellent education to young people.
- To use a participatory method that boosts student academic achievement to offer rigorous and comprehensive instruction.
- In addition to cultivating intellectual curiosity, creative and critical thinking, and awareness of diversity, the academy aims to instill the value of lifelong learning in its students.
- To assist pupils in honing their potential for success throughout their lifetime profession by cultivating learning attitudes, habits, values, abilities, and tactics.
- To organize and equip facilities and resources that meet the demands of pupils, academics, and employees
- To provide the community with individuals who can meet the ever-changing demands of business, government, and industry now and in the future
Prasadi Academy, is a one-of-a-kind educational institution that promotes a friendly learning environment for students. Its goal is to encourage pupils’ latent abilities and bring them to realization via constant guidance and monitoring. the pupils are trained in the principles of discipline, constructivism, and hard work paired with personality growth.
As a result, Prasadi Academy graduates are competent, responsible global citizens who can face any challenge and succeed. Students who have graduated from Prasadi are able to take on any challenges, whether they are pursuing higher education overseas or professional goals that life throws up.
Under the National Examinations Board (NEB), Prasadi Academy offers +2 programs in the Science and Management streams.
- +2 Science
- +2 Management
Both online and physical Application forms are available at Prasadi Academy. After applying, candidates will have to take an entrance exam. The admission authority assigns students to seats based on their performance on the entrance exam.
The admission policy of Prasadi Academy is known as “First Come First Service,” and it will be terminated once the needed number of students has been accepted.
For Science Stream: for the entrance examination students must prepare from compulsory English, Compulsory Science, Compulsory Mathematics, and Optional Math of Grade X syllabus.
For the Management stream: for the entrance examination students must prepare from compulsory English, Compulsory Science, and Compulsory Mathematics of Grade X syllabus.
For Grade XI Science:
- Regularly passed the Secondary Education Examination (SEE) with Opt Mathematics, with a minimum grade point average of 3.5 in aggregate from NEB Nepal.
- A minimum grade of B is required in English, Mathematics, Opt Mathematics, and Science.
- A minimum grade of ‘C’ must be achieved in all remaining subjects in SEE.
- Year gap students are not allowed.
For Grade XI Management
- Regularly passed the Secondary Education Examination (SEE) with an aggregate grade point average of 2.5 from NEB Nepal.
- A minimum grade of C in every subject is required. Year gap students cannot be accepted.