As a constituent campus of Tribhuvan University, Shanker Dev Campus is one of the most admired. It is situated in the heart of Kathmandu City (Putalisadak) and is staffed by a well-trained, highly professional, dedicated, and competent faculty. Different programs are offered in different shifts, including (BBS, MBS, BBA, BIM, MBM, and BBM).
A major focus of Shanker Dev Campus is the development of different teaching methodologies like presentations, case studies, group discussions, project assignments, and field studies to develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities of students.
Additionally, it puts a lot of interest in establishing good moral and behavioral attitudes, as well as fostering social relationships and educating the students through moral education, as well as making them creative, energetic, loyal, and optimistic.
With Shanker Dev Campus, management education will be of the highest quality, research-driven, and independent center, providing a conducive environment in which individuals are groomed and nurtured to serve humanity both domestically and abroad as future bankers, entrepreneurs, financial planners, researchers, professors, and management technicians.
Shanker Dev Campus’s primary goal is to provide students with professional job opportunities in commerce, industry, and government that aim to increase their knowledge and comprehension of commercial and governmental management. The following goals are set by SDC:
1. To express new knowledge, technology, and management approaches at a higher level of efficiency in the management of a company and public entities through cooperation with various university Management Institutions throughout the country and abroad.
2. To create socially responsible and innovative businesspeople who can ensure Nepal’s socio-economic progress through their work.
3. For improving academics and practice managers’ understanding and abilities, we conduct research and management development programs.
4. To develop managers for the public sector with competency in public policy management and governance.
In 1951, Shanker Dev Campus was established as Nepal National College, which was temporarily housed at Durbar High School before relocating to Tri-Chandra College. As part of the government policy of amalgamating the college with Tribhuvan University and recognizing Prof. Shanker Dev Pant, the college’s name was changed in 1973 to Shanker Dev Campus. The contributions of Shanker Dev Pant, driven primarily by his missionary zeal, towards purchasing a site and establishing the college were significant.
Offered Course: Tribhuvan University(TU)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Information Management (BIM)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- Master of Business Studies (MBS)
- Master of Business Management (MBM)