The British College was established in 2011 and is located in Trade Tower Business Center in Thapathali, Kathmandu with the goal of providing a world-class education to students in Nepal who want to earn internationally recognized degrees from two partner British institutions, the University of the West of England (UWE) and Leeds Beckett University (LBU).
The primary objective of the British College is to offer students a global education and worldwide possibilities. As a consequence, the College promotes student participation in our student exchange programs and internships with multinational corporations by providing a world-class education that drives students and staff to be globally aware. It provides the finest worldwide training in Nepal, with the exceptional UK and Nepalese coaches and managerial faculty staff.
The British College (TBC) has been improvising in every exchange of knowledge by developing teaching methodologies and equipment with infrastructure that will help its students enter the competitive market. It also gives its pupils worldwide exposure and experiences that they would not get at any other school. The organization’s degree and course structure have a local-to-global approach that is distinctive in its methodology.
To be a world-class institution in Nepal that offers high-quality British and international degrees, with our graduates gaining a broad understanding, talents, and attitudes they will need to succeed in the global job market.
- To expand the current portfolio of qualifications with new partners and qualifications and work closely with industry partners, particularly in Kathmandu
- to develop employability links and offer internships
- To encourage student mobility by providing study trips to our sister colleges (The Woolwich College (London & Dubai))
- To create research opportunities.
- GCE A level Non-Science (A-Level)
- GCE A Level Science (A-Level)
- BBA (Hons) Business and management
- BSc (Hons) Hospitality Business Management (BHM)
- BSc (Hons) Cyber Security and Digital Forensics
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- MBA (Executive)
- MBA (Graduate)
- MSc International Business Management (MIBM)
- MSc Information and Technology
- ACCA (ACCA)
Why choose to study at The British College?
As one of Nepal’s pioneer institutions, TBC strives to educate and inspire students with an exceptional educational experience. TBC’s students receive an internationally recognized diploma. Furthermore, the distinct educational and professional possibilities are due to the institutional links with both local and foreign institutions, as well as the exceptional student amenities.
- At a local price, get value for your money with a UK degree. At a fifth of the cost, you can get the same prestigious UK degree.
- Rather than a third-party degree, the student will receive a direct university diploma.
- TBC employ individuals with international academic degrees from the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, and India to ensure that students get the education they deserve. TBC aims to provide our students with a comprehensive worldwide learning experience.
- TBC students have access to frequent visiting lecturers and speakers from the United Kingdom, as well as well-known business houses and governmental institutions in Nepal.
- Scholarships are provided for deserving students